What We Offer
FOR TOTS TO SENIORS
NEW! Virtual Engagement
Art Making Program Format ($45 per person, per session includes art materials):
• Using non-toxic and easy to use materials, participants are guided through an art making session via virtual platform, producing a work of art that is purposeful, such as a door hanger, wreath, or greeting card.
MATERIALS WILL BE MAILED VIA UPS IN ADVANCE OF THE PROGRAM DATE.
• Sessions are usually an hour to two hours in length, depending on age of participant(s).
• Accommodations are discussed and made in advance of the visit for individuals with particular limitations.
Art Appreciation Program Format ($30/ session):
• Art/Engage currently offers a virtual program that is 30 minutes to an
hour in length (depending on age of participants), offered to a maximum of 10 participants via Microsoft Teams or Zoom.
• THIS IS A HIGHTLY PARTICIPATORY PROGRAM, NOT A LECTURE
Through inquiry based programming and utilization of visual
thinking skills, facilitators allow the individual's responses to
guide the discussion. Thus, each session is unique to the participants
involved. Each program is fluid and tailored to suit all abilities.
• The artworks we employ illustrate everyday experiences of the human
condition from going to the beach to moving to a new neighborhood.
• The programs are developed with high resolution images. Images are
diversified as needed to allow a wide range of audiences to access and
bring meaning to each program.
• There is an art historical base to every program.
• The curriculum can be shared through professional development
sessions with caregivers and art therapists, as well as communication
building workshops with family members.